Hi PADC Peeps!
We hope you’re all gearing up for the EOFY and preparing your Call For Entry submissions that are set to be opened on the 11th of July.
As COVID has put a pause on international travel for judging, your PADC committee are busy preparing a stellar judging panel from various nations across the globe. It’s going to be a huge night!
In the meantime, we need to advise all members that some of their yearly memberships have lapsed and need to be renewed ASAP.
We appreciate that a lot of people have changed agencies, roles, gone freelance, moved from student to full members etc over the past 2 years, and haven’t updated their profile to reflect. We will be emailing members directly who have fallen behind, but if your details aren’t up to date on the website we won’t be able to get in touch with you. Remember, if your membership isn’t paid up, you’re not a PADC member!
What do I have to do?
• Log in to https://www.padc.com.au/ and check to see if your membership has lapsed.
• Check your details (including agency, name and membership level) is up-to-date for our member directory. In particular, check your registered email address so we can stay in touch!
• If you’ve lapsed in membership payment, visit https://www.padc.com.au/membership-account/ to make a payment.
• Make sure your membership is under your name (e.g. don’t put one agency or company name under all of your PADC memberships!)
Why is it important to renew my membership?
The PADC memberships are excellent value for the following reasons:
• You get discounted entry fees for the Skulls Awards submissions
• Discounted tickets to the annual Skulls Awards show
• Discounted ticket prices to all Commune events and more
• Your name and details will be printed on all awards collateral and archives
• Updates on Commune posts and events
We appreciate your support in advance.
Tia Brazier, Club Manager, and the PADC Committee.