The Perth Advertising and Design Club is kicking off the new decade (and 30th year!) with their AGM on Monday, 17th February.
Head along to the Oxford Hotel in Leederville from 6-8pm, with a bar tab to keep you hydrated and some nibbles to stave off hangry pangs.
On the night the PADC will be:
– Outlining the vision of the Club in 2020, including the new Commune format and new sponsorship opportunities for agency clients and suppliers via Commune
– Taking nominations and selecting the 2020 PADC Committee
– Introducing a new format for the PADC Skulls, including making the event more accessible to more agencies, suppliers and individuals
– Giving members a chance to chat with committee members and make suggestions and improvements in an informal atmosphere
– Giving a brief update on the status of the Club, financials and success from 2019, and
– At some point, the Beastie Boys’ Intergalactic will probably be played.
If you’ve ever wondered what your membership involves, how the award shows work, and what you can get out of being part of Perth’s awesome community of creativity, design, digital and production, this is your perfect opportunity to have a drink and learn some stuff.
Come down and get involved!